PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Saturday 1 November 2014

Music | WIP | Summer Originally by JackleApp (ILM126 Remix)

WIP | Summer (ILM126 Remix) by ILM126

My latest song is now a Work In Progress! I'm around halfway finished with the song, but I'm looking for feedback at how it sounds so far. If you think that a certain part in this section of the song sounds a but funny or off. Please comment so I will know! Thanks, I am looking forward to some feedback :D

Listen to my latest remix below!


Here it is! All the links to my song. Don't worry! It shall be done soon!

Bandcamp | Link

NOTE: Don't buy my song through Bandcamp, I still need to set up my PayPal account. I'll do that some time in the future... ^_^"



^