PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Monday 17 November 2014

Comic | EStories | Seeds Of Darkness 68

Seeds Of  Darkness 68 by EStories | I made the preview pic, like it?

Just something quick, I might not be posting as much as I used to now. Due to the fact that school finishes in less than a month and tests are always around the corner. Teaches bugging for assignments, school work and all that kind of stuff. Our school expects that and bit more for the freshmens (me, yr 8 now), my brother's coming to the same school next year. I heard that there would be either less school work but more homework or the other way round.

But, anyways.... Have the comic below!

(Note: A Quicky Post. this time under 45 min)

Link | to deviantART page or just read it below.


Twitter: ILM126
deviantART: ILM126
^