PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Friday 14 November 2014

News/Video | OMG!!! 3,300 views already!!! / [SFM] Five Nights at Freddy's / And some updates

[SFM] Five Nights at Freddy's (Official video) [60FPS, FullHD] by Sayonara Maxwell

OMG XD 3,300 views already?! Thank you very much everyone for still coming back regularly/occasionally to check out my blog with the songs, videos and some news! I shall continue blogging because I know I at least have good outcome. See why below.

My early post of RainbowBob, the FIMFic writer, having a car accident will also be cover in here. And a few other things.

Have some Six ponies singing about Five Nights below :D

I still can't say enough thanks! Do come back often for songs and videos! Any maybe some occasional news ;)

Also, tomorrow I'm watching Rainbow Rocks @ my local cinema XD
Link to movie on site, the event/meetup info and the thread where we discussed about it. This will also be my first meetup!!! One whole year of being a brony and not one meetup! Now I can't wait!


300 views post
1,000 views post
2,000 views post

This is the 260th post (unpublished & published)
and the 196th published post! Congrads, never thought I would've made it this far!


RainbowBob Gift Fic Group! (The Good Outcome)

For the next few weeks (maybe!) I will be working on getting the collaboration working, and I will have to fit it into my daily life along with blogging here whenever I can as well. Because most of the writers are either from America or Europe, it seems like I'm the only one from Australia :\

But you can check out the FIMFiction.Net group that was set up for that purpose. I will post anything interesting when it happens. There is a big surprise other than that every contributor will be writing a story each, but I can tell you that it is going to be big :)



[SFM] Five Nights at Freddy's (Official Video) in 60fps!!!

Ohh! This video!!! Just to let you know, it also made it to Equestria Daily. Twice!!! (The original one, Russian. And this one, official English) I also would like to say... this is the Video of the Month!

Enjoy!


^