PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Sunday 11 January 2015

Comic | EStories | Seeds Of Darkness 71

Seeds of Darkness 071 by EStories

When I saw that face I know that must be the preview XD

I'll be trying my best to cover the pages that I missed over the past month, expect Dash Academy in the mix as well. It might take a a few days to cover them all, but I will get this finished! (Student of the Night recently became active again, so that'll be covered in future posts)

Anyways, enjoy the comic below!

Any feedback on the new comic post format? Comment please ;D


:iconestories:

ES: Seeds of Darkness 071by EStories



Twitter: ILM126
^