PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Monday 12 January 2015

Comic | SorcerusHorserus | Dash Academy 7 - Free Fall 2

Dash Academy 7 - Free Fall 2 by SorcerusHorserus

To be honest, the artist's name scares me. I can never type his name down correctly and always need spelling check for me to get it right. And as usual, feedback on the template. But now I see it in action, I think the comic boxes might be too small and I might need to enlarge it.

But it's up to you to make the decision! Anyways, enjoy Dash Academy below =D

I remember see this on EQD a few times before I decided to go and read this. Took me a few days because my internet didn't like cold weather (Spring, November) but I reached the end and have been waiting since. This one was the one I waited for and now I got the template done, so here. Go and read!


:iconsorcerushorserus:

Dash Academy 7- Free Fall 2by SorcerusHorserus

Go and help this artist out by donating | PayPal

Twitter: ILM126
^