PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Sunday 11 January 2015

Comic | EStories | Find Yourself (087) Ch5/p17

Find Yourself 087 by EStories

I've been working hard on this comic preview template, took me a hours to get this one sorted. Now I'm working on Dash Academy's template, much more tricky than this one. Why nothing is ever easy for me ^^" Plus, I'm happy that I didn't make a template until now, the style of the comic just changed with this one. Lucky!

But enjoy the first post of Find Yourself below!

Huzzah! I did it! Hope you like the preview above, it's dynamic so it'll change every page. Feedback will be very appreciated :D

I'm also trying out for a new format of posting comics.

:iconestories:

ES: Find yourself 087by EStories


^