PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Comics | EStories | Seeds Of Darkness 70

Seeds Of Darkness 70 by EStories (Preview)

Hehe, any comic with the Cutie Mark Crusaders is always either cute or just plain fun! And this page is no exception! One of the many reasons why I like ponies is that they're all so cute :3

Enjoy!

And when I first saw the CMC within the first month of finding out ponies, I was just overwhelmed at how cute they are XD

And I also changed the layout of this comic preview so people know that I'm not the one who drew this comic, if they reach the images from sources other than this site. And soon I shall be covering 6 other comic series/blog comics. If you did read my previous posts, you'll already will know what's coming.

But for those who don't know, just wait a few days and you'll see. I'm now currently working on a template for one of the comics, but it's hard because the comic changes constantly! D: But I'm sure I'll get it eventually!


For the full comic, visit the page | LINK
Support the artist by favouring (if you have deviantART) or just by downloading the full comic!


Twitter: ILM126
deviantART: ILM126
Google Plus: +Treble Sketch
^