PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Video | PMV | A Sky Full of Stars (PMV) by Red Card

A Sky Full Of Stars (PMV) - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic by Red Card | (Bad image due to the fact that I haven't got the video yet)

This is my favourite song from Coldplay. A Sky Full Of Stars was a song that was released about 5 ~ 6 months ago, Australia was going crazy when this song came out. I was one of them! It a good song and now it's even better with this as a PMV! I also enter this into Equestria Daily's Simple PMV Compilations. I'll link it when they post it!

Have some great Red Card PMVs below!




and here is the version I have | Link (Happened in Australia)

and the original version | Link

(I don't have the video it's because now I'm at school. During homegroup we can do anything until the bell goes... I'm doing this... ^.^")
^