PonyCountdown.com

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 05, Episode 15 Countdown | Rarity Investigates!


September 19, 2015 @ 11:30AM on the Eastern Seaside of America! On the brand new, Discovery Family Channel =D

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Tuesday 8 July 2014

The release of "A Night Mare" Nightmare Moon Vinyl Figure

A snapshot of what the figure could look like with the limited edition double-sided coin

Yay! WeLoveFine last week revealed a new vinyl figurine for Nightmare Moon. It looks great but since the cost of international shipping would hit me hard, I have decided not to buy this one. But maybe on day in the future, I would be able to finally get my first vinyl figure.

But as usual, the video below.



But first, the link to the page.




and for those who can't for some reason watch the one above

^